Placed an order on 8/31/12 for several sets of scrubs and was told they would arrive in 3-5 business days.Emailed customer service on day 10 to check on the status of my order and was told one of the tops I had ordered was on back order and they were awaiting it's arrival to send my purchase.

I emailed back and asked if they could please go ahead and send the items in stock as I was starting a new job this weekend and needed them. I received a reply that stated they could not send my order until all items were available for completion of the order, but that the back order item should arrive on 9/12/12 and they would ship then. I emailed back and requested that they give me expedited shipping so I could still receive my items in time. I received a reply that stated shipping could not be changed.

I then called the next day since I was getting nowhere online and spoke to a customer service representative who stated the back ordered item was now scheduled tentatively for 9/13/12. I asked the rep if I could just cancel my order since they could not accurately tell me when my items would ship. I was told "our computer system does not allow us to do that." I said, " so you cant ship my items that are in stock, cant tell me when they will ship, but also cant cancel my order?" "Yes." I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they were all gone for the day but she would put in a high priority alert to have them call me back the next day. Waited all day.

No call. Called back. Spoke to supervisor who stated that they had gone ahead and shipped the in stock items. I asked her why they couldn't have done that 3 days ago and was told they could have.

When I asked about a refund (since I had already gone out and bought scrubs locally) I was told they could have canceled and refunded my money at any time. REALLY???

Received my items today and they sent the wrong scrub top.This transaction is the most ridiculous thing I have ever had to deal with.

Had an Experience with Uniform City?

Comments

Flint, Michigan, United States #622499

I ordered for the first time with Uniform City seeing how I am an loyal Uniform Advantage custumer, I figured I'd try something new.I ordered a shirt & pair of pants via online and I received a email a day later stating my shirt was out of stock!

I called customer service which I was told the online inventory is not the same as the phone & that it doesn't update often. I was given several different shipment dates and as we speak I still have not received my shirt! The order was placed February 28th and it finally shipped on the 9th but still no shirt yet!!!

I asked for my shipping to be refunded and was told nothing could be done!I will never shop with them again as I spend a couple hundred dollars on scrubs when I do shop!!!